All orders for the sale of Revolution Clothing goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and Revolution Clothing will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from Revolution Clothing, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Revolution Clothing may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
All Revolution Clothing Orders
- You acknowledge that all website purchases are concluded in the Northern Territory, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the Northern Territory.
- You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from Revolution Clothing.
- If our clothing items(s) are faulty we will either repair the clothing item(s), replace the clothing item(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
- If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
Custom Revolution Clothing Orders
- Any designs and artwork provided to you by Revolution Clothing are the property of Revolution Clothing and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
- Your approval and sign off on the custom clothing designs and order quantities for each size is required before we commence manufacturing. Unfortunately, we are unable to make amendments to your order once manufacturing has begun and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
- When you approve your order, you are also approving the colours. If you require precise matching of colours, we recommend that you provide us with Pantone colour codes AND request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. The standard per item charge applies for this service is.
- Revolution Clothing requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of your clothing order. This does not apply for those Club Shops which require their members to pay in full upon placing their pre-orders.
- Revolution Clothing reserves the right to sell or destroy clothing that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
- You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the clothing designs.
- The Revolution Clothing logo will be visible on the outside of the clothing.
- Revolution Clothing reserves the right to use images of custom clothing in the promotion and advertising of its business.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on custom clothing orders due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample clothing can be requested, and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.